Courses in Pharmacy
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
- COURSE DURATION: 2 years
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION: Pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics-Intermediate examination in Science/First year of the three year degree course in Science/10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science/Pre-degree examination/Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- COURSE DURATION: 4 years
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION: A pass in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination in Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology / Mathematics in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination.
- LATERAL ENTRY – B. Pharm: Diploma holders in Pharmacy (D. Pharm) from an institution recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm)
- Duration: 2 years.
- Qualification: B. Pharm from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Specializations: Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Pharmacology; Pharmaceutics; Pharmacognosy; Pharmacy Practice; Pharmaceutical Administration; Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance; Pharmaceutical Biotechnology; Industrial Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Analysis.
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY (Pharm. D)
- Duration: 5 years plus 1 year internship.
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and English with Mathematics or Biology as optional subjects/DPharm or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Note: Candidates who have passed 10+2 from national open schoolarenoteligibleforadmissionunderthePharmacy Act.
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY (Pharm.D) POST BACCALAUREATE
- Duration: 2 years plus 1 year internship.
- Qualification: BPharm from an institution recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate