Pharmacist Test Series
Now,with Pharmacon Classes & The Pharmapedia, students go online to give tests for Pharmacists examination (Rajasthan). Online test-taking platforms enable students to get a feel of the actual exam, not just academically but emotionally as well.
Pharmacist (Rajasthan)Test series with GK, History
- Complete Syllabus is divided into 8 parts; Download test schedule & syllabus for minor tests here
- Answer key with solution & Explanation after submitting the test
- Rank all over India (After end of test)
- Also Paper will be solved on our youtube channel live (https://bit.ly/2VqXcQ9)
- Also printed notes available (Rs 1999/- INR)
- Candidate can also download all previous year Pharmacist test papers
- Also video lecture available on youtube as per syllabus of minor test.
- Minor test: No of MCQ: 100 & time 120 minutes
- Major test: No of MCQ: 150 & time 180 minutes
- One third negative marking (as per RSMSSB board)
- Validity: 1 Year