Pharmacist Printed Notes with Test series
Now,with Pharmacon Classes & The Pharmapedia, students go online to give tests for Pharmacists examination (Rajasthan). Online test-taking platforms enable students to get a feel of the actual exam, not just academically but emotionally as well.
Pharmacist (Rajasthan)Test series with GK, History
- Printed notes will be send via Indian speed post. The material will be booked with 24-28 hrs after receiving payment. There may be delay in receiving postal due to covid pandemic disease.
- Free test series with notes will be valid for 1 year.
- Complete Syllabus is divided into 8 parts; Download test schedule & syllabus for minor tests here.
- Answer key with solution & Explanation after submitting the test.
- Rank all over India (After end of test).
- Also Paper will be solved on our youtube channel live (https://bit.ly/2VqXcQ9).
- Also printed notes available (Rs 1999/- INR).
- Candidate can also download all previous year Pharmacist test papers.
- Also video lecture available on youtube as per syllabus of minor test.
- Minor test: No of MCQ: 100 & time 120 minutes.
- Major test: No of MCQ: 150 & time 180 minutes.
- One third negative marking (as per RSMSSB board)