Now,with Pharmacon Classes, students go online to give tests for Pharmacists examination. Online test-taking platforms enable students to get a feel of the actual exam, not just academically but emotionally as well.
Pharmacist (MP)Test series with General Science, Maths, English & GK.
- Complete Syllabus is divided into 8 parts; Download test schedule & syllabus for minor tests click here
- Answer key with solution & Explanation after submitting the test.
- Rank all over India (After end of test).
- You can watch free classes on our youtube channel (https://bit.ly/2VqXcQ9)
- Also printed notes available (Rs 1999/- INR)
- Candidate can also download all previous year Pharmacist test papers Click here
- Minor test: No of MCQ: 100 & time 120 minutes
- Major test: No of MCQ: 100 & time 120 minutes
- Validity: 1 Year
- Please see video for more help: https://youtu.be/LjTUkGyX4RM